TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BRP 10-year (standard 3 + 7) extended limited warranty program is offered only through BRP European Distribution SA and its authorized and participating Evinrude® outboard engines dealers located in United Kingdom or Ireland for qualifying Evinrude outboard engines sold to residents of the European Union FOR RECREATIONAL USE ONLY. Qualifying Evinrude outboard engines include all new and unused 25 hp and above Evinrude E-TEC outboard engines of model year 2010 and higher that are purchased, delivered and warranty registered between the 1st of March 2019 and the 31st of July 2019. Accessories, gauges and rigging components and related parts are not included in this Extended Limited Warranty Program.
This Extended Limited Warranty Program provides for of up to 10 years of limited warranty coverage (3 years of BRP Limited Warranty and 7 years of BRP Extended Limited Warranty) or 1500 hours whichever occurs first. The offer is subject to all exclusions, limitations of liabilities, and all other terms and conditions of BRP’s standard limited warranty, including without limitation the exclusions of damages caused by abuse, abnormal use or neglect. Special conditions apply to the extended limited warranty program, this offer is not cumulative with any other promotional offer, visit www.evinrude.com or your authorized Evinrude dealer.
1. A qualifying Evinrude E-TEC outboard engine must be purchased, delivered and warranty registered between 03/01/2019 and 07/31/2019 to a resident of the European Union and warranty registered to that resident for recreational use only by an authorized Evinrude dealer located in Metropolitan France, Italy, United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Germany or The Netherlands.
2. Qualifying Evinrude outboard engines include all new and unused 25 hp and above Evinrude E-TEC engines of model year 2010 and higher.
3. Demo units that were registered by an authorized Evinrude dealer upon invoicing by BRP will be eligible for this program provided all other conditions apply.
4. Improper maintenance and/or use of parts and accessories not manufactured or approved by BRP will cancel this Extended Limited Warranty program. This may also affect your rights under the standard BRP Limited Warranty.
5. Modification/Alteration: Evinrude parts and outboard engines that have been modified or altered from their original production configuration are NOT ELIGIBLE for this BRP extended limited warranty program and shall disqualify an Evinrude outboard engine from continuation in this program.
6. Inspection/Service/Maintenance: The BRP specified pre-delivery inspection process for the Evinrude outboard engine MUST BE completed and documented (see your BRP Service booklet – Service Records section) by your authorized Evinrude dealer.
7. ONLY BRP Evinrude certified parts, oils and lubes must be used for service and repairs of the Evinrude outboard engine during the entire eligible period for this program to apply. BRP certified parts may include BRP new or remanufactured parts and components. BRP reserves the right to repair or replace any warranted unit in its sole discretion.
8. The service intervals and maintenance recommendations for the outboard engine MUST BE adhered to including the specific maintenance recommendations in the applicable BRP Operator’s Guide. This includes all recommended inspections and maintenance performed by an authorized BRP dealer during and following the initial 36 month BRP Limited Warranty period. Use in salt water and heavy use may require specific maintenance and more frequent inspection as outlined in the applicable BRP Operator’s Guide.
9. All services (including winterization and pre-season inspection) must be recorded in your Evinrude Service booklet by your authorized Evinrude dealer. BRP reserves the right to request maintenance records to ensure qualification for this program.
10. The standard BRP Limited Warranty for service parts and accessories applies and is not extended through this program.
11. Accessories, gauges and rigging components and related parts are not included in this Extended Limited Warranty Program.
12. 5 year corrosion warranty is not extended through the extended limited warranty program.