STURTEVANT, Wis., November 10, 2017 – Evinrude, a BRP company, announced today that it received the 2017 Ascension Healthy Connections Award from Ascension All Saints Hospital in Racine. The award recognizes Evinrude as an employer that demonstrates a strong commitment to implement wellness initiatives in the workplace, creating a culture of good health.
The Ascension Healthy Connections Award recognizes Evinrude for its various health and wellness services and programs that are offered at its headquarters in Racine County. A few of the many benefits provided to all employees include:
- Dedicated on-site health and wellness coaching and occupational nursing services
- On-site ergonomics assessments, proactive injury prevention, and occupational therapy
- Frequent on-site wellness programs focused on healthy eating, physical activity, and weight management including a fitness center for employees
- Annual health risk assessments
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- On-site tobacco cessation programs and a tobacco free premises
The award was presented to Evinrude during the Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce (RAMAC) Annual Business Awards dinner.
“Since we were founded more than 100 years ago, Evinrude has been committed to investing in the people of southeastern Wisconsin,” said Tracy Crocker. “We are dedicated to ensuring the highest level of safety and security in our facilities and providing employees the best possible wellness services. We’re honored to be awarded with the Ascension Healthy Connections award.”
Dr. Dan Ross, Vice President of Medical Affairs at Ascension All Saints Hospital, will be presenting the award to Tracy Crocker.
“Each year, Ascension All Saints Hospital chooses an employer who sets a positive example by implementing health and wellness programs in the workplace,” said Dr. Dan Ross. “This year’s recipient, Evinrude, has demonstrated this commitment through numerous initiatives that set a great example for companies across Racine County.”