Through the Evinrude Pro-Staff Program, applicants may qualify to purchase a new Evinrude E-TEC engine, 40 hp and above, as well as a selection of Evinrude & Johnson Genuine Parts and Accessories, at a significantly reduced price through an authorized Evinrude dealer.Requests to purchase an engine less than 40 hp will be considered for approval only if requested in addition to the purchase of a qualifying 40 hp and above model.
The applicable discount level varies depending upon the qualifications of the applicant. BRP retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine at which level an applicant qualifies. This decision will be based, in part, on applicant's promotional resume and references. Criteria for each level includes, but is not limited to:
Warranty for all Evinrude Pro Staff engines is the BRP standard limited three year recreational warranty plus an additional two years of B.E.S.T. coverage. Standard limited warranty will begin on the date when the engine is shipped. Parts and accessories carry the BRP standard Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty.
STEPS TO APPLY
1. Complete the online Evinrude Pro Staff Program Application. (Click on link below) Print Confirmation page.
2. Print a copy of the Evinrude Pro Staff Program Agreement.
3. Sign Pro Staff agreemEnt and attach a copy of your application confirmation and updated promotional resume. Take all documents to your sponsoring dealer for approval.
4. E-mail confirmation page, signed pro staff agreement and resume to Prostaff@brp.com or fax 262-884-5404 - Attn: Pro-Staff Program
5. Your promotional resume must include:
- Copies of press coverage and/or media exposure. (last 2 years)
- Promotional Plan for upcoming year. (boat shows, dealer open houses, seminars, tournaments, etc)
- Ski teams must also submit copy of most current Show Program.
- Guides must also submit copies of their guide license, business license and insurance certificate.
6. BRP will review application/resume and notify sponsoring dealer of discount and pricing.