Boating Partners : Bennington
Because we share the same standards
Boat CategoriesPontoon View Performance Reports
Bennington started 10 years ago with a passion that continues to drive our every move today. The passion to "Build the most innovative products with the highest standard of quality and service", has yet to let us down. Consequently, Bennington owners reap the benefits of our passion. You see, every Bennington is more than a showcase for our latest innovation. It is, from its core, everything we've discovered, invented, imagined and believed in since building the first boat in 1997.
The passion has lead to leadership. Bennington is now the foremost leader in boat manufacturing by: keen attention to detail, superior warranty and overall value. Since 2002, Bennington has ranked 1st or 2nd in independent national consumer surveys, the most consistent manufacturer in the business. In addition, Bennington is a consistent recipient of the industry's CSI award for customer service, where other companies come and go from the annual CSI award list. Bennington offers superior quality, reliability, and service after the sale. That is peace of mind for each and every owner.
It's all about peace and quiet. And every once in a while, some serious power. Evinrude E-TEC gives you the whole package. The perfect on-board atmosphere. And all the power you need to pull a skier or beat the other guy to the rockbar across the lake.
- High torque.
- Two-stroke technology combines with direct injection for consistent power and acceleration and instant throttle response. Great for performance pontoons and pulling skiers.
- Quiet idle.
- With virtually no vibration. A combination of advanced cowling, sound-dampening materials, tuned exhaust and intakes, and superior combustion. Nothing to compete with Frank on the stereo.
- Clean running.
- CARB three-star certified. No smoke. No fumes. The only thing filling the air is conversation.
- Pinpoint oiling.
- Not a single drop is wasted. You can probably cruise most of the year without refilling the reservoir. Plus, never an oil change.
- High-output magneto charging.
- 25 amps on the 40-90 hp models. A big 50 on 115 hp engines and up. Maximum charging for all your accessories right down to that all-important blender.
- Auto storage.
- Why put your pontoon away in September? You can fog it and re-fog it anytime. It's automatic and takes just four minutes. Provides great protection against salt air and corrosion. And virtually eliminates winterizing in the North. Nice day in November? Take the boat out.
52791 CR #113
Elkhart, IN 46515